Planning Manager - Johannesburg
REPORTS TO: COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER – SA CONSUMER BRANDS
LOCATION: BRYANSTON – HEAD OFFICE
• Develop and drive the Planning strategy in line with the Operations plan
• Execute with excellence against the plan to ensure delivery of key KPI’s
• Support the S&OP process to improve efficiencies and ensure business excellence within Operations
• Manage the end to end Planning process to effectively create and maintain supply whilst establishing sufficient stock levels of materials to meet production requirements
• Ensure cross functional collaboration to enhance service levels
• Key member of the Operations team, supporting the S&OP process
• Managing the end to end planning process ensuring a high level of proficiency and effective supply of finished goods across the Consumer Division
• Create effective production schedules meeting demand requirements whilst enhancing manufacturing efficiencies
• Lead production planning meetings
• Monitoring and evaluation of performance against plan ensuring KPI’s are met in line with the strategy
• Delivering against Net Working Capital targets
• Identify cost savings and synergies for optimisation in Operations
• Manage and enhance budget decisions
• Create and manage related reporting
• Establish and monitor ERP parameters
• Support planning and inventory system requirements and facilitate efficiencies
This position will be responsible for managing Direct Reports.
You will be responsible for leading your team, training and development of you staff as well as conducting performance reviews, etc.
LEAD AND DEVELOP PEOPLE
• Ensure delivery of KPIs
• Provide leadership, guidance, and management as required.
• Act with integrity – honour commitments, take responsibility for decisions, and behave consistently.
• Establish high workplace operating standards and values.
• Maintain appropriate communication within and between the different functional areas in the broader Operations team
QUALIFICATION AND SKILS
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce, or equivalent
• 5 years’ Supply Chain experience in FMCG or Consumer Healthcare is beneficial
• Previous experience in planning, inventory and large volume data analysis
Closing date will be the 11th of October 2019
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of your application being submitted, please consider your application unsuccessful.