Plant Manager - Amanzimtoti
more than 14 days ago
• Proven Managerial Experience (+8 years experience).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and basic human resources).
• Ability to take accountability and lead by example.
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
• Be knowledgeable of health and safety regulations, quality standards, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
• Ability to coach and motivate employees.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Chemical Engineering/Chemistry related qualification.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
• Deep knowledge of production management.
• Plan, organize, conduct and coordinate manufacturing operations for safety, production, QC, maintenance, logistics and packaging departments.
• Ensure that production line schedules are in accordance with facility capabilities, customer requirements and financial planning.
• Manage materials replenishment, quality standards, and performance metrics in support of organizational goals and objectives.
• Responsibility for plant safe operation, production output, production quality, team building and on-time shipping.
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
• Promote and construct plant standard operating procedures and clean production practices.
• Manage costs structures for manufacturing by keeping operational expenses within budget allowance and investigate cost-reduction measures.
• Create documentation protocols and ensure that all records of operations are properly maintained and reviewed.
• Collect and review data to reduce inefficiencies and waste.
• Analyze data and create reports to present to executives regarding processes and find places of waste and overtime.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards.
• Commit to plant safety procedures.
• Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free.
• Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
• Share a trusting relationship with the workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
• Develop and review policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising quality and safety.
• Comply with Sincol SA's management rules, Respect Sincol SA's business strategic objectives and regularly (weekly, quarterly, annual) report plant operations to direct superior in writing.
• Fulfil responsibilities 16.2 Strictly implement the safety production policies and regulations, conscientiously implement the safety production policies and objectives, dynamic management will be applied to the safety production of the enterprise, lead the safety production work of the enterprise, and take the main leadership responsibility for the safety production management of the enterprise.
• Establish and improve the safety production target management responsibility system of the Plant, Organize the formulation and implementation of the plant's safety production management regulations, safety technology operation procedures, and safety technology measure plans. Make clear the assessment indicators, organize the assessment of the safety production target management of the enterprise, and establish the production safety first concept.
• Establish and improve the enterprise safety production guarantee system, calculate the safety production funds into the enterprise's budget and ensure safety production funds are used reliably and correctly.
• Improve the enterprise production safety management system and reward and punishment methods, to ensure that the enterprise production safety work with plans, goals, inspections, assessments, rewards and penalties.
• Lead and develop annual safety production work plans and safety technical measures plans for the enterprise and organize their implementation.
• Lead and develop the formulation of emergency rescue plans for accidents and established a sound emergency rescue system for enterprises.
• Presided over the monthly production safety meeting, reviewed and checked safety technology management measures, and make plans for safety technology measures. Organize the safety management'safety inspection and hidden dangers rectification of the enterprise, and solve the safety problems in the plant operation period on time.
• Organize production the safety activities, accident and fire prevention drills and production safety publicity and education.
• Be at the scene of the accident in person, lead and organize the investigation, analysis and handling of the accident after the accident occurred in the enterprise. Study and formulate future preventive measures after the accidents.
• Conduct quarterly & annual safety work summaries, form written documents, and report to the General Manager.