Portfolio/LISP and Fund Fact Sheet Administrator - Sandton
more than 14 days ago
Portfolio/LISP/ Fund Fact Sheet Admin
Portfolio reporting, fact sheets preparation and distribution, portfolio implementation, portfolio data sourcing and capturing, portfolio performance measurement and attribution, portfolio performance monitoring, portfolio asset allocation analysis and monitoring, operational support. Maintenance of investments team decision making tools. Investments Team support.
1st Level: Chief Investment Officer
2nd Level: Managing Director
• Updating and maintaining asset allocation spreadsheets
• Updating and maintaining client portfolio performance spreadsheets.
• Assisting the Investments Team with Monthly and Quarterly client investment reporting.
• Utilising Investments systems for research and reporting – Bloomberg, FactSet, IRESS, MorningStar, MoneyMate, etc.
• Distributing asset allocation and other information to selected clients – both internal and external.
• Assisting Investments Team with preparing and submitting trade instructions to BCI and LISPS as and when required.
• Keeping and monitoring a log of Wrap Fund instructions submitted by the Investments Team for successful implementation
• Monitoring implementation by the LISPS by interacting with the LISPS and reporting weekly to Investment Team on status of instructions submitted.
• Preparation and distribution of Fact Sheets and MPIDs.
• Due Diligence submissions to Trustees (in respect of new funds to be utilized where trustee DD requirements exist).
• Submitting requests for new fund accounts to be opened.
• Sourcing Wrap Fund/ Model Portfolio data from the various LISPS and aggregating the information for various uses by CIO, MD, Sales Team, Business Development Team and Marketing Team.
• Maintaining a spreadsheet of BIP’s total AUM exposure to underlying investment managers across CIS FoF’s and Wrap Funds.
• General data and analytics support to internal investment meetings – maintaining a wide array of investment decision making tools used by the Investments Team.
• Developing positive and effective relationships with asset managers, LISP contacts and key industry players.
• Portfolio analysis and reporting
• Full ownership of high-frequency-administration tasks e.g., setting up and maintaining a broad array of spreadsheets which support the investment- decision-making-function, setting up and maintaining a broad array of investment feedback reports, setting up and maintaining a broad array of presentations etc.
Client Support Roles:
• Support Client relationship management
• Contribution to the preparation of and continual development of client quarterly reports.
• Contribution to the preparation of, and continual development of more frequent client reporting obligations - typically monthly.
• Assistance with preparation of client presentations.
• Client investment and non-investment queries within the boundaries of specified investment mandates.
• Client ad-hoc support, within the boundaries of specified investment mandates.
• Investment decision making support functions
• Actively supporting the CIO in the day-to-day operational activities that support the investment decision making framework and client portfolio management and reporting.
• Actively supporting Senior Portfolio Managers in the day-to-day operational activities that support the investment decision making framework and client portfolio management and reporting.
• Actively supporting the Managing Director with management information relating to clients, performance and assets under management/ consulting.
• Investments Team support.
• Sales/ Business development team support as required.
• On-going contributions to the divisions' business development efforts - building of presentations and marketing brochures, improving existing presentations and marketing brochures, maintaining existing presentations and marketing brochures.
• General administrative support
• Ad-hoc research support
• Advanced Ms. Power point, Ms. Excel and Ms. Word skills.
• Computer programming an added advantage.
• Financial modelling an added advantage.
• Data mining, data management, data solutions experience an added advantage.
• Systems knowledge an added advantage – Bloomberg, FactSet, Morningstar Direct, I-Net/ IRESS, Thomspon Reuters, etc.
• Regulatory knowledge regarding the CIS, LISP and retirement industry an added advantage.
• B. Com, B. Bus Science, B. Sc or similar qualification.
• Computer programming skills
• Data mining, and data solutions management
• Financial modelling an added advantage.
• Professional writing course an added advantage.
• Ability to read, write and understand multi-languages an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in multi management or financial services related administration environment will be beneficial.
• Strong modelling experience and extensive experience working with spreadsheets that manipulate large volumes of data
• Automation of data imports into spreadsheets and automation of data
analysis once imported into spreadsheets.
• Data mining and data analysis experience, within an MS Excel, Word, Power Point environment would have a preferred advantage for this role.
• Understanding of financial and especially CIS and LISP industry
• Understanding of investment portfolio administration
• Technical knowledge.
• Regulatory knowledge of CIS, LISP and Retirement industries an advantage
• Keen interest in incorporating technology into day-to-day administrative roles and process
• Progressive maturity
• Strong attention to detail
• Client centric mindset
• Willingness and commitment to work long hours
• Mature and positive attitude
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong understanding of importance of deadlines.
• Ability to prioritise between multiple tasks
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted