PR/copywriter intern - Cape Town
Founded in 1988 by Monique Rissen-Harrisberg, The Voice Clinic has successfully led individuals and corporate groups to personal and professional empowerment, dynamic speech and new found confidence.
At The Voice Clinic, Internationally Trained, Professional Voice Coaches and Facilitators with over 580 years Combined Experience, are Committed to Delivering Programmes that ensure Exceptional Outcomes for Clients who Seek to Improve their Presentation and Language Skills.
Fixed Term, Internship
Are you an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking to hone your skills and learn new ones in a hands-on working environment? We may have just the spot for you!
The Social Media Community intern will be responsible for being the brand’s voice across the various social media channels. The successful candidate will create enticing content and driving quality engagements with the community to ensure effective delivery of a brand’s social media objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Responding to customers on all platforms
• Manage and help the community by answering questions, redirecting users to right threads and information about The Voice Clinic products and services.
• Grow the number of users on the official Voice Clinic social media platforms and communicate with the community by answering questions and solving problems.
• Responding to queries and complaints on all platforms within one hour in the correct brand tone.
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
• Ensure brand consistency across all marketing material
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
• Act as an online brand ambassador.
• Drive engagement.
• Use community management to drive engagement on all platforms
• Post/schedule all relevant content on their respective platforms at their required times
• Executing campaigns & social strategy
• Executing campaigns and competitions through community management
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Collating any data needed from the social pages
• Researching trends in social media and keeping up to date with current events
• Assisting with reporting on all relevant brands focusing on consumer insights
Desired Competencies & Qualification
• Degree or Diploma in Marketing/PR or post graduate qualification in Social media
• Excellent command of the English language
• Excellent spelling and grammar is essential