Preventative Maintenance Inspector - Roodepoort
7 days ago
Preventative Maintenance Inspector
To conduct Condition Based Management (CBM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Precision maintenance measurements on all critical equipment
Qualifications and experience:
• Trade Tested Millwright.
• 3-5 years’ Condition Monitoring experience
• Experience in maintenance of specific equipment, namely: mills, hydraulics and conveyors
• Knowledge of complex rotating equipment.
• Computer literate and practical knowledge of CMMS systems (SAP).
• Good communication skills.
• Independently conducting routine and ad hoc Condition Based Management, Predictive Maintenance and Precision maintenance measurements on all critical equipment.
• Analyse, diagnose and provide a prognosis on the conditions and failure mechanisms of business critical equipment.
• Assisting the Preventative Maintenance Specialist.
• Participating in reliability improvement programs and Root Cause Failure Analysis processes of plant equipment as per requirements.
• Performing precision maintenance: workshop and field balancing, shaft laser alignment and flatness measurements
• Maintaining data in the PMMS, CMMS and various CBM, PdM and Precision Maintenance technique databases
• Ensuring that work execution is done in accordance with Company policies, procedures and work instructions
R574 000 per annum negotiable