Principal Mechanical Engineer - EPCM Design. Australia
As Principal Mechanical Engineer here you will lead your mechanical engineering design team to deliver design requirements suitable for client in a costly and timely manner ; you will manage personnel and resources and be required to liaise effectively with related personnel.
This is a position that will see you working with a niche, very well respected company ; a real project as well , and more in the pipeline ; so that's what type of long term commitment we would like you consider.
- Metalliferous Mining Projects in Australia
- Long term stability
- Excellent remuneration
- A Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree.
- At least 10 years design experience in the mineral processing industry eg. iron ore ,gold, copper.
- A good team ethos and proven leadership skills.
- Good interactive team skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and computer expertise.
- Previous Principal level experience an advantage but not essential
- A mutually acceptable and highly negotiable package
- Full relocation and visa sponsorship is on offer for you and your family, (No Stress!! Our highly trained consultants will assist you every step of the way).
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A very people orientated management
- Friendly team members
- A great boss !
NB . Please note that only suitable applicants who have the necessary attributes will be acknowledged.