Process Engineer - Port Elizabeth
Monitoring and control of the production processes with the emphasis on CPU reduction and productivity improvement.
• Complete and issue of technical specifications for the manufacture of new facilities, or modification thereof, to ensure that Production have proper facilities with which to build to the required quality and productivity.
• The interpretation / compilation and distribution of technical data to Production and the maintenance thereof in accordance to the Quality Management System.
• Determining corrective action plans for out –of –line manufacturing / assembly conditions.
• Determining equipment / process choice with regards to cost per component reduction.
• Maintaining Process documentation Systems files.
• Highlight and follow up any out of line conditions.
• Conducting area pre-audits to external audits by Konzern or Certification bodies.
• Analyse bottleneck processes and support Production in finding solutions.
• Liaison with facility suppliers – both on and off site on problem analysis and rectification.
• Identification of method changes, facility requirements and implementation of technical solutions.
• Assist in technical investigations and fault finding exercises.
National Diploma /BTech /BEng/ BSC Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in production machining / assembly process/ electrical environment.