Processing Manager - Pretoria
• Implementing good manufacturing practices
• Developing production team and managing talent within the production team.
• Responsible for achieving process plant targets in line with strategic objectives.
• Manage quality and food safety of products
• Maximize process plant utilization
• Manage operational budget for production and ensure cost controls are in place and adhered to.
• Industrial Relations
• NOSA 5Star Health & Safety accreditation
CRITICAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Strong Leadership skills
• High degree of computer literacy
• Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound technical background
• Ability to manage and motivate a large production team
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability with regards to relocation
As Sovereign Foods is an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act.
Closing Date: 17 Date 2019