Procurement Officer - Somerset West
more than 14 days ago
27-09-2021 1:11:43 PM
1. Procurement officer: Maintenance, will be required to work with AC’s, contractors, suppliers, and other role players on daily basis in a professional manner.
2. They will be required to give timeous feedback in relation to work outstanding and in-progress as required.
3. Be up to date with invoicing and loading of stock daily as to not cause a holdup with month end
1. Flow of jobs received from stores on the system with approvals of AC's and ensure it contains the correct information
2. Contact contractors and suppliers to do follow-ups and get ETAs on work to be done
3. Ensure weekend standby logs are actioned on the system and that all information is loaded as needed by Monday 12PM
4. Obtain and submit quotes for approval by AC's and RC's
5. Action approved quotes with contractors once received
6. Ensure jobs are completed on time for High, Medium, and Low priority.
7. Order spares as needed from suppliers for both internal and external contractors
8. Complete and close logs once feedback received via SharePoint both internal and external
9. Load quotes for SOS work on system as soon as it is received from contractors
10. Assist finance with information needed to pay suppliers
11. Invoice internal job card spares as logs are closed off on SharePoint
12. Ensure all logs are up to date per region and area by adding relevant comments on logs.
13. Take phone calls in emergencies for immediate actioning and follow-up that the logs get sent from stores
14. Check emails to make sure that issues are dealt with in time
1. Standby (2 weekends per month)
2. From time-to-time emergency assistance after hours
1. Microsoft Office 365
2. Sage Evolution
1. Matric (non-negotiable)
2. Procurement/supply chain related diploma or qualification will be advantageous