Producer: Corporate Training Channel - Durbanville
Producers are responsible for the development, design, execution of creative concepts and all activities relevant to the applicable digital TV Channel.
This role is based at our regional office in Durbanville and you will work within an creative environment as part of the DiGi TV crew, responsible for the operational management of the educational training channels, including the scheduling, recording, editing and uploading of the course content.
As we believe in the knowledge transfer and the empowerment of others, DiGi TV has a learnership programme with many students placed as interns. In this role you will also train the interns as they will be assisting you in all aspects of the production cycle.
Our approach is grounded in service, creativity and premium value for the schools and companies. Therefore it is important for this role to be service-oriented, open-minded, creative, a forward-thinker and truly proud of the work they do.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Lead the process with the production crew to generate creative video concepts for the training channel.
• Responsible for ensuring the video concepts are executed to original brief and per schedule/calendar.
• Manage multiple video projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery according to schedule and quality standards.
• Manage the production crew and all phases of video pre-production, production and post-production.
• Collaborate with the company to execute relevant information on their training channel.
• Assume a mentorship and training role to grow the skills of the production crew and or interns.
• Proactively conduct project evaluations, recognise trends and lead with new ideas.
• Teamwork / team player
• Good customer relations
• Eager and willing to learn & develop
• Copes well under pressure
• Works well with people
• Mobile and able to travel
• Good time manager
• Organized and disciplined
• No criminal record
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
• Technical knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Microsoft Office, software editing programs.
• Solid knowledge and experience around video crafting including, but not limited to video recording in studio, audio recording, optimal lighting setup, editing and the usage of virtual studios.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Healthy interest in media, communication and training.
• Able to work without supervision.
• Able to work over weekends when required.
• Able to travel when required.
• Relevant formal qualifications.
• Own transport and a valid driver’s license.