Product Development Specialist - Rosebank
more than 14 days ago
27-06-2022 8:51:53 AM
Product Development Specialist
This role forms part of the Client Solutions function in the Individual Life business.
• Product design and product pricing to assist with the approval of new products, including Prophet coding / modelling
• Actuarial/technical support to the rest of business.
• Provide support to the system development team in implementing new products and other required changes on the admin system.
• Model building to assist broader business decision making.
• Setting up management tools for assessing viability and ongoing suitability of products.
• Assisting Business Development projects.
• Support Distribution channels to deliver on an advice focused value proposition for the emerging middle market.
• Assistance with regulatory impacts on the business.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects.
• Assist the Data insights team by analysing data; converting data into business insights and actions to help drive business decisions,
• Actuarial Degree
• At least 2 to 3 years Actuarial working experience.
• Product development experience
• Good progress with Actuarial exams. Preferably, CT equivalent exams complete
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Relevant experience in Life Insurance will be required.
• Knowledge of Prophet and DCS is required.
• Data and modelling skills
• MS Office m30.4s