Product Manager - Sandton
A stunning opportunity to join a ICT giant as a Product Manager to maximize product profitability and ensure sustainable competitiveness. You will be responsible for a set of products over the full duration of the product life cycle – from conception to retirement – predominantly within the Enterprise Connectivity / Enterprise Solutions space.
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to the following:
• A Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
• 6+ years of demonstrated success in a product management capacity within the telecoms realm
• Experience in the ISP / ICT services environment is an essential requirement.
• Experience with new product development and any relevant technical experience strongly preferred
• Superior understanding of connectivity related technologies including IP/MPLS, Ethernet, Fibre, Wireless (P2P, P2MP) etc
• Must be proficient with MS Excel, Exchange, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Applying expert knowledge of the market to ensures product relevance by formulating and implementing strategic action and managing the efficient, operational functioning of the product.
• Role will include aspects related to Product Design, Market Analysis, Product Maintenance, Vendor Engagement and Financial Management
Location: Northern Suburbs, Johannesburg.