Qualification: TERTIARY with CHEMICAL NATURE
Experience: 5 YEARS PRODUCT MANAGEMENT experienced in H&I and WATER TREATMENT INDUSTRY
3-5 YEARS TECHNICAL SERVICE
3-5 YEARS SALES
SCOPE:Manage product ranges within the Homecare, Institutional, Industrial Cleaning Chemicals and Water Treatment portfolio to achieve budget
and profitable growth.
• Liaise on all necessary product related issues with local stakeholders as well as local and international Principal.
• Interact with customers and grow market share with regard to his or her product range.
• Must be able to communicate product trends with the national sales team and accounts when necessary and be able to advise and advocate
product strategies aligned with Principal Partners.
• Must be able to propose & make recommendations for any applicable H&I Water Treatment formulatory chemical solutions which are
fundamental to the unique value proposition offered by Principals in their chemistry technology offering.
• Implement strategies for an effective procurement platform that involves optimization of indenting, and effective replenishment cycles to
maintain a high level of Customer centricity and service.
• Must be able to source and evaluate new potential sources of supply synergistic to the portfolio.
• Negotiate contracts with key suppliers.
• Manage stock levels effectively and procure in accordance with forecasts and Working Capital requirements of the Company.
• Provide regular summaries and analyses of product and market trends, stock movements, profit trends, threats and opportunities as well as
• Determine selling prices on his/her product range and maintain profit targets as set out in the annual sales budgeting process and must be able
to construct sales budgets together with Management.
• Offer full product management support to the sales teams in all regions.
• Must be prepared to travel on a regular basis.