Production Manager - Port Elizabeth
The ideal candidate will require to meet the following:
• Applicable Tertiary Qualification in Production Management or / BTech (Engineering) or BSc Engineering or similar.
• Minimum of 7 years of similar management experience in the production of Food or Pharma or other quality regulated industry environment.
• Excellent management and leadership skills.
• Self-motived and able to work independently.
• Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Quality and compliance-focused.
• Ability to interact professionally with multiple departments to effectively meet customer requirements.
• Planning and Organisational Skills.
• Good understanding of Kaizen and lean manufacturing principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to coach and mentor subordinates.
• Ability to handle disciplinary matters.
• Report writing skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and understanding of MRP’s.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Willingness to work long hours as required.
• Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members