Production Manager - Robertson
more than 14 days ago
Reference: 6254 MLR(SJ)
* Draft and monitor the weekly packing and pre-sorting plan, and daily packing programs
* Ensure relevant quality controls are in place, adhere to and meet customer expectations.
* Ensure relevant safety controls and standards are in place according to HACCP/BRC and company regulations.
* Manage and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and other managers.
* Productivity monitoring and improvement.
* Ensure that all work areas and personnel comply with safety regulations and ?procedures.
* Control process to ensure ordering of materials match packing requirements.
* Ensure that stock control processes and transactions are in line with systems ?requirements and best practices.
* Ensure Efficient packing process that optimise the use of resources and achieve ?set capacity and productivity levels.
* Lead and develop staff, ensure staff engagement levels are high
* Verifying stocks and investigating delays
* Managing the volumes of fruit, monitoring and analysing volumes and ?throughput vs capacity
* Computing the quantities, qualities and types of materials required by ?production programmes.
* Controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources
* Controlling chemical stock and overseeing the mixture thereof. ?
* Grade 12
* At least 5 years relevant experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and numerical abilities are crucial
* Excellent knowledge and computer skills (MS Office)
* Effective handling of detailed information and consistent attention to detail
* Must be a team player
* Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes ?