Production Supervisor - Port Elizabeth
• Three to five years food production and supervisor experience and leading a cleaning team
• Be hands-on and possess excellent leadership, people management, problem-solving and computer skills
• Knowledge and experience of FSSC22000, including GMP and HACCP standards
• Self-motivating, managing a team with a demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and to lead / motivate others
• Position entails a high level of responsibility
• Experience and knowledge of internal / external auditing practices, is advantageous
• Candidate must be willing to work shifts if required.