Project Administrator - Sandton
11 days ago
Our company is seeking to employ a Senior Business Projects Administrator who is highly experienced in CO-COORDINATING various departments up to the point of CONSOLIDATED REPORTING. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· Mature person with at least 10 years or more experience in Banking/Digital Banking/Fintech and PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - Project Administration and who is proactive in managing the different aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate must have done the actual work on behalf of the HOD and not acted as an Assistant to the HOD.
Qualification in Projects, HIGH LEVEL Administration and/or Fintech/Banking PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - advantage
· Highly proficient in MS Office
· Exceptional MS Excel skills
· Highly proficient in English (business level)-read, write and speak
· Available immediately
· Must be able to take the lead and coordinate and consolidate information and meetings with various company-and departmental heads and Senior Management
· Follow up on task given and provide continuous feedback and reports promptly via various communication channels e.g. WhattsApp, spreadsheets.
· Project-administration and management (A-Z)