Project Development Manager - Cape Town
• A degree in Electrical or Heavy Current Engineering
• Min. 6-10 years’ experience
• Experience using GIS and other tools, assisting in the identification of project sites
• A high degree of project management experience within the renewable energy sector (ideally within REIPPPP) or in other industries facing similar challenges, such as infrastructure and construction
• A thorough understanding of the Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA) Environmental Authorisation assessment process; ideally with respect to renewable energy projects.
• Experience assisting with plant design tasks, such as: turbine, PV array, road and electrical layouts.