PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT - Southern Suburbs
more than 14 days ago
Environmental Leaders and Organisational Performance
(4 months Maternity Cover)
The Co-Ordinator: Organisational Performance and Environmental Leaders will play a critical role in the effective and efficient operational functioning of the Organisational Performance function and the co-ordination of the Environmental Leaders Graduate Internship Programme. Reporting to the Organisational Performance Lead, the position focuses on providing administrative, project management and co-ordination support to the Organisational Performance Lead, the staff and all programmes and work portfolios managed within the function, and plays a key role is supporting data collection, management and access that informs monitoring and evaluation.
1. Co-ordinate the Environmental Leaders Graduate Internship Programme
• Secure placements, recruit and place interns in appropriate work contexts.
• Plan and manage all workshops and events related to the programme
• Liaise with all key stakeholders associated with the programme.
• Prepare all reports related to the programme and liaise with funders around these.
• Manage the finances of the programme, including biannual forecasts, month reconciliations, funder invoicing, receipt of funding, amongst others.
• Manage all contracts related to the programme.
2. Data management
• Develop, maintain and manage all data collection tools, platforms and databases for monitoring and evaluation.
• Support data collection, processing and management.
• Manage NetSuite Analytics.
3. Operational Support
• Coordinate and manage all logistics (including monthly meetings, asset management, resourcing, etc).
• Support convening of all meetings, workshops and events.
• Manage financial management associated with organisational performance.
• Liaise effectively across project portfolios and enabling functions.
• Procure and manage all services as required.
• Liaise with an engage effectively with all internal processes of operations, financial management and governance.
4. Personal Assistance to the Organisational Performance Lead
• Diary management.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
• Liaise with all portfolios and units.
• Support preparation for meetings.
• A post graduate qualification in education, training and development and / or an environmental management or related field.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy coupled with strong communication skills, in English and one other South African language, and the ability for mature and professional interpersonal engagement across multiple and diverse contexts.
• Excellent skills in all programmes of Microsoft Office and data management are key pre-requisites for this position.
• The successful candidate will be of a mature, friendly and helpful disposition, able to use his/her own initiative, be self-motivated with a creative, innovative and enquiring mind.
• A driver's license is essential for this position
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 16 November 2021.