Project Manager-Benoni - Benoni
more than 14 days ago
We are currently seeking a "Project Manager" to be responsible for the end-to-end project management of the implementation of Business Development Projects - from client solution formalisation, project technical and logistical set-up, training, and implementation through to ongoing project stabilisation and reporting.
HYBRID - 2 DAYS HOME & 3 DAYS IN OFFICE (BENONI)
Duties & Responsibilities
Daily Project Management of Customer Contracts.
Populate and manage project stakeholder engagement plans.
Attend customer scheduled meetings, which may from time to time include extensive and/or overnight travel locally.
Presentation of Customer Project Reviews and Program Performance Reviews
Set-up and facilitate relevant project stakeholder engagement meetings.
Continuous review of Project Goals, Milestones and Deliverables based on the Project Implementation and Standard Operating Procedures.
Continuous Risk and Project Gap Analysis, escalations, and management of mitigation plans
Continuous improvement of project implementation approach, engagement, and reporting
Adherence to and continuous improvement of the Standard Operating Procedures and Process as a guideline to achieve deliverables within Project phases.
• Ensure that each step from start to finish of the project implementation is documented and responsibilities and accountabilities are clearly defined.
• Documentation: internal and client facing documentation to support both RACI’s and processes, with the aim of ensuring efficiency of actions and quality and standardisation of output and service levels.
• RACI Client Role Players: Client: Operations, IT, HR, SHERQ
• RACI Business Development: Training, Product Development.
• RACI Optix Role Player: Customer Services Managers (CSM), Projects Team, Technical and Logistics team.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance assessments in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
• Create Project Plans that ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation of internal and external resources.
• Timeous and effective communication of Customer expectations
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage changes to the project scope as and when needed.
• Measure project performance using appropriate techniques.
• Report and escalate risks to management as needed.
• Perform risk management assessments to identify and minimize project risks.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management
Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in Project Management
Proven management experience.
Proven commercial experience.
Proven experience within an Insurance Industry.
Proven Transport Risk experience
International experience will be advantageous.
Sales experience will be advantageous.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Extensive knowledge and skills in Project Management frameworks and methodologies, e.g., PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
• Knowledge of quality assurance processes and systems
• Excellent communication skills in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced level)
• Proven knowledge of applicable legislation
• Financial acumen (budgeting/reporting)
• Skills in the implementation of technology solutions
Package & Remuneration
Salary : R40K - R45K (depending on exp)
Contract : PERM