Property Administrator - Table View
Our client, a national property concern seeks to appoint an Administrator who ideally have experience within a property or facilities management environment.
• Minimum Grade 12 qualification
• Previous experience in a property and/or facilities management environment will be advantageous
• Must reside in the Tableview and surrounding areas
• Must have a minimum of 5 years secretarial experience
• Must be fully proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint at an Intermediate to Advance Level).
• Must have a minimum of 50 wpm typing speed.
• Strong numeracy skills
• Must be exceptionally well groomed
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Customer service orientated
• Friendly and approachable
• Take full responsibility of the front desk; switchboard, walk-in clients, message taking, emails, keeping reception area neat and tidy.
• Deal with maintenance contractors on a regular basis and follow-up.
• Checking of all charges of various tenants (electricity, sewerage, water, rent etc) before sending Statements.
• Taking Minutes of Meetings at management, staff and contractors meetings and distributing of Minutes.
• Manage the Staff Register and Weekend Duty Roster.
• Update Tenant and Contractor database on a regular basis.
• Prepare Parking Agreements, access cards, handle parking queries.
• Checking of post box and delivery of relevant mail to tenants.
• Responsible for the overall filing system in the office.
• General administration and secretarial functions as a support for other staff members.