Property Development Manager - Sandton
R1.6 million per annum negotiable depending on experience
Our client, seeks a dynamic Retail Development Specialist who has specific DM experience of the entire retail package both in Gauteng and nationwide. They require someone vibrant and ambitious to work with the Development Director across acquisition, through feasibility, planning and delivery. Of absolute necessity are strong, proven relationships within the Retail Fraternity together with a passion for understanding the retail environment.
• B Degree Building Science
• Minimum of 10 years’ Experience within the Retail Property Development Industry
• Extensive Retail Property Development Experience
• Legal knowledge within the Properties industry
• Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Must be a team player
• Hard-nosed Negotiation Skills
• Proven experience of Finalising Large Commercial Deals
As a seasoned professional, the Retail Development Manager possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Building Science or related field and proven professional, technical, business development and leadership experience within the Property Development Sector.
The ideal candidate has an established and extensive network of business relationships with all major retail brands and a full understanding of the land development process to drive business and secure large land development projects.
The position is based in Bryanston but the incumbent will be required to travel to job sites, meetings and regional offices as necessary.
Only candidates who comply with ALL the above mentioned stipulations will be considered.
All successful candidates will be contacted, if not contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.