PROPERTY LEASING FACILITATOR - Hillcrest
more than 14 days ago
PROPERTY LEASING FACILITATOR
Property leasing agency with an existing client base of 2,000 + clients and 20 years experience based in the Upper Highway area of Durban are seeking a suitable Property Leasing Facilitator.
1. To find tenants to rent commercial/retail shopping centre space in existing malls and planned shopping centre developments.
2. To contact existing national brand retails and independents who are on the company’s database to canvass rental space.
3. To contact and canvass new potential clients.
4. Engage clients through telephonic marketing and follow up with email communication.
5. To make use of CRM systems, websites and social media for marketing and advertising.
1. Grade 12
2. Have 2+ years experience in a similar working environment dealing with property leasing
3. Have a good understanding of tenant and landlord requirements.
4. Have good telephonic voice presentation
5. Be able to negotiate and close deals.
6. Have the ability to prepare a lease.
7. Have the following inherent qualities: Very enthusiastic, highly energetic, focused, very organised, quick thinker, fast learner, adaptable, engaging, accurate, efficient, self-motivated, interesting and passionate about your work.
8. Have a valid drivers license and own transport
9. Be immediately available to commence work in this position.
1. Have computer literacy
2. MS Excel
3. MS Word
4. Have some CRM Systems working knowledge
1. Basic salary of R40 to R50 per hour (+-R8,000 per month)
2. Commission: Paid for successful, on-time conclusion, of leasing deals. This amounts to 10 % of the fee received by us on deals concluded by the candidate. Example : A shop of 500 sqm would rent for approx R150 psm = R 75 00 per month. On a 5 year lease our commission income could be R 173 000 and so the candidate would earn R 17 300 on that deal, once-off.