Property Manager - Durban
more than 14 days ago
Our client seeks to appoint a Property Manager to manage their properties in the Umbogwintini area. The ideal incumbent will have sound knowledge of lease negotiation, property management and budgeting.
• Matric / Grade 12.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years industrial and/or commercial property management experience.
• SAPOA Property Management Courses will be advantageous.
• A minimum of 5 years lease negotiation experience.
• Experience managing Capex and Opex budgets.
• Strong working knowledge of MDA property management system.
• Experience managing external stakeholders; hard and soft services contractors and property brokers.
• Tenant management – ensure high degree of tenant retention through provision of excellent customer service
• Negotiation of new leases and re-negotiate lease renewals.
• Annual operating and capital budget preparation and justification.
• Financial expenditure planned and controlled; variances justified and managed.
• Assume responsibility of property maintenance program.
• Reconcile tenant account transactions (utilities), manage arrears.
• Ensure tenants operate within the framework of the lease agreements.
• Ensure property assets under management perform financially and operationally in relation to market standards.
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.