Quality Assurance Manager - Port Elizabeth
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Food Science or Biological Sciences.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior Quality Assurance or Quality Assurance Management role.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry in a Technical / Quality role.
Key Performance Areas:
• To develop, manage and control the Quality Management System at the company and to ensure that the company’s products meet the highest quality standards, customer and compliance requirements.
• Manage all internal and external audits.
• Manage and improve all HACCP and related aspects.
• Manage all non-conformities and investigations.
• Manage on-site laboratory.
• Training and development of staff.
• Manage staff in the Quality Department.
• High level of responsibility and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Planning skills
• Computer literacy: MS Office and email