QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER - Food - Port Elizabeth (EE) - Port Elizabeth
We currently have the above vacancy and wish to invite suitably qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration. This position will be based in Port Elizabeth. This position reports into the Plant Manager. This position will only consider Employment Equity candidates.
RESPONSIBILITIES - JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Plant Consumer and Customer complaint focus, linking Non Quality losses and cost, with process improvement. Effectively and efficiently
support the plant quality teams, aligned with the company’s processes and procedures, to improve quality over different KPI’s.
• Support on Industrial projects, Processes, RCA activities, as well as Improvement processes, and deliver an excellent support service
through effective cross functional KPI’s.
• Hygiene and Cleaning Improvement through focused validations of CIP, alignment with the company’s practices, supporting Master Cleaning
Schedules on COP, and supporting Quality, industrial and Maintenance teams with leadership and guidance.
• Support teams such as FSI, Sales, Distribution, PFS, R&D for example, with technical expertise, to achieve business goals.
• Support on the Pathogen monitoring plan, to the quality and industrial teams, with focus on cleaning and sanitising practices.
• Degree in Food Service
• 2 years Food Manufacturing plant experience
• Experience in auditing Suppliers and Knowledge of a Supplier system
• Knowledge in Microbiology, Analytics, Supplier Management,
• Strong people management experience through building a positive and motivated staff compliment.
• Computer literacy on Microsoft Office packages is essential.
• Proximity to the Floor
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION:
Comprehensive Market Related salary package for senior role
Only candidates from SA will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.