Quantity Surveyor - Paarl
more than 14 days ago
A leading construction company in the Winelands region is looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor – the company is based in Paarl and specializes in high-end residential construction. Potential candidates must have experience working in upper end housing complexes such as Val De Vie, Clara Anna Fontein, Welgedacht, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Estimating and cost planning
• Procurement advice
• Tender document preparation
• Tender reporting
• Contract administration and cost control
• Interim valuations
• Cost reporting
• Final account preparation,
• Contract and dispute advice
• Carrying out Employer’s Agent / Contract Administrator / Project Manager duties.
• Appointment and co-ordination of other consultants
• To attend meetings and undertake site visits.
• B.Sc/B.Tech in Quantity Surveying
• Minimum 2 year experience
• Experience in Construction projects
• Project management experience will be an advantage
A market related salary is on offer.