Receptionist - Thohoyandou
10 days ago
Receptionist – Thohoyandou – R 4 500
PURPOSE OF THE POST
We are looking for a receptionist to manage our front desk daily and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Key Performance Areas:
• Point of contact for guests (greet and welcome guests)
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Respond to all guest questions and requests
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Provide customers with quote requirements and follow up timeously
• To ensure that
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
Knowledge and knowledge:
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Conflict management skills
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Customer-service orientation
• Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
• Must be able and willing work extra-long hours.
• Must be able to be self-motivated who requires little to no supervision.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Teamwork skills.
• Communication skills
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
• Certificate in hospitality or administration