Recruitment Administrator - Stellenbosch
NSF is a leader in third party food safety certification audits in the South African food and agriculture sector. The Africa head-office is based in Stellenbosch.
We would like to expand our team with the appointment of an administrator to assist our technical and operational managers by performing duties of a confidential nature, including:
• Managing the administration of the recruitment process, including any relevant administration duties.
• Screening candidates, drawing up shortlists and presenting it to the head of departments with regular follow-up.
• Arranging interviews with the successful candidates or correspond with agencies to set up interviews.
• Assist applicants to prepare for the interview.
• Booking and facilitating the interview process together with the HOD.
• On successful candidates arrange criminal checks (internally sourced candidates) and advertising the HR on successful placement in order to follow through the rest of the process.
• Ensuring all documentation required is submitted to the company.
• Doing re-checks on all qualifications.
• Work together with HR and HOD regarding on boarding of candidates, succession planning and talent retention.
• Draft job specifications with the head of department (HOD)
• Build and work together with the technical and operations team to improve and ensure the most effective recruitment processes and system as the business grows.
• Assisting with any ad hoc duties (including office administration) as required by the company.
• Relevant post matric qualification with preference for a specialisation in either Human Resource Management, Quality Management, Business Administration etc.
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years post qualification work experience in quality management or human resource activities.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good organization/planning/record keeping skills.
• Accurate, methodical and well organised.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including reading, writing and verbal proficiency.
• The ability to multitask and prioritize
• Work well under pressure.
The following would be advantageous:
Previous recruitment experience.
Personal Assistant experience.