Regional Site Specialist - Bloemfontein
11 days ago
Reference: CM 6336
Site Maintenance and Audits:
* Development of guideline specifications and standards; ensure standards are met, sites visited and sites are maintained; ensure sites
are audited to maintain safety regulations; updated built site audit sheet; responding queries; resolving power to site issues.
* Quality assurance and ensuring standards are maintained and implemented.
Insurance and Incident Reporting:
* Update the company’s Insurance Tracker on a continuous basis; attend to incidents and claims and ensure completion with the insurer in a
Tenant Applications and Lease Agreements:
* Approval of colocation applications; attending of kick off meetings; site marketing; relationship building; management of process and
ensuring approval outcome; quality assurance; attend to queries and amendments from MNO’s.
* Due diligence on P&S sites; facilitate closing documents; queries resolved and inter departmental flow enabled.
One Drive, Document Management and Flow Process:
* All work and/or documents to be loaded on One Drive; facilitate in One Drive / hard copy file process sign-off; 3rd party applications
and approvals are facilitated; suggestions are made to assist the process.
Other projects and duties as assigned.
3+ years of experience in the Wireless Communications industry (field & project management experience preferred) and Contract Management experience.
2+ years of field operations experience working with site maintenance and repair. Site Maintenance and repair work to include but not limited to vegetation, access roads, tower lighting systems or similar systems required
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)- PMI