Registered Nurse Clinical Technologist - Durbanville
more than 14 days ago
Registered Nurse Clinical Technologist - Cape Town
Salary: R25-30k Basic Per Month
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Registered Nurse / Clinical Technologist in Brackenfell, Cape Town, Western Cape. This position will be reporting to the Unit Manager.
• Matric; Registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse or with HPCSA as a Graduate Clinical Technologist
• Nephrology Course advantageous
• BHSc Clinical Technology (Nephrology)
• MS Office package (Essential)
• Willing to work flexible hours if necessary
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport essential
• Renal experience (Essential)
• Able to start as soon as possible
• Contract & Permanent employment options depending on qualifications and experience
• Ensure optimal patient dialysis each day.
• Ensure the patient is weighed and blood is taken before the dialysis process
• Document observations on an hourly basis
• Ensure that the patient is satisfied with the treatment they have received before leaving
• Ensure the machines are cleaned and sterilized after completion of each treatment and before another treatment begins
• Perform duties in the unit with chronic dialysis as and when rostered
• Promote growth in patient numbers by maintaining a good working relationship and providing feedback to referring doctors regarding patient care.
• Ensure that all stock used is accounted for on the Patient Control Sheet
• Participate in the education of patients and their relatives in the treatment of kidney failure
• To assist with the collation of any and all statistics required by the company in a timeous manner.
• To provide support to other staff members and to be available to cover the unit in times of need.
• Travel to hospitals where the acute patients need to be treated
• From time to time you will be required to perform tasks outside of the above mentioned responsibilities at management’s discretion.
• Required to perform acutes, PD and work in the chronic Unit
? Team Player, Strong work ethics
? Accuracy, Attention to detail
? Organized, Proactive
? Flexible, Excellent Communication Skills
? Effectiveness, Timely
? Reliable, Ethical
? Planning Abilities, Responsible