Retail Pharmacy Stock Controller/Front Shop Assistant - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
PHARMACY STOCK CONTROLLER/FRONT SHOP ASSISTANT
A busy retail Pharmacy has a vacancy for an experienced Stock Controller/Front Shop Assistant.
• Minimum 2 years’ Stock Control/Front Shop Assistant experience in a retail Pharmacy.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to display empathy and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Be flexible, willing to go the extra mile and a team player.
• Minimum qualification matric.
• Computer literacy is essential.