SAICA Trainee Accountant - East London
more than 14 days ago
-Assist managers with various client matters, including
-Perform external audit work on allocated clients. administrative work.
-Produce quality, understandable working papers. -Work effectively as part of a team.
-Evaluate results of performed tests and formulate appropriate conclusions.
- Always maintain confidentiality of client information.
-Act with integrity and uphold Firm values.
- Perform accounting support functions.
- Always comply with the SAICA Training Regulations and SAICA Code of Ethics.
- Perform Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of formal and standard management and client reports.
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements.
- Punctual, reliable, and dependable
- Assertive, confident, and self-motivated
- Strong Integrity principles, and the ability to uphold the highest professional standards
- Ability to work under pressure and meet client and compliance deadlines
- The hunger to grow and ability to learn quickly
- A genuine interest in professional services
- Confidence, supported by a proactive approach to work
- The ability to analyze complex issues
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to collaborate with others and build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize and analyze patterns
- Astute judgement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quality of work
- Professional appearance.
- Completed CTA/PGDA or equivalent
- where an attempt was not successful, a minimum overall average mark of above 45% on the last attempt
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- SA Drivers License
- Attempted or passed ITC/APC
- Knowledge of DRAFTWORX and/or CASEWARE
- Knowledge of Accounting software packages