more than 14 days ago
Duties & Responsibilities
• Required to meet sales targets as set by the company
• Conduct and manage telephone sales calls to achieve specific targets
• Develop and price travel packages for local and international destinations
• Upload travel packages & manage enquiries on social media pages
• Work together with the webs manager and ensure correct information is loaded on the website
• Manage email and website enquiries
• Attend in-person meetings when required
• Research and assist with tender applications
• Identify and target key vacation rental agencies to build relationships and expand our network.
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase the number of properties listings on our platform.
• Collaborate closely with the team to align sales with promotional activities and seasonal campaigns.
• Analyse sales data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth and optimisation
• Monitor competitor activity and industry developments to ensure our offerings remain competitive and relevant.
• Prepare regular reports on sales performance, market insights, and team achievements for presentation to senior management
• Strong experience building and maintaining business relationships, with a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals.
• Experience with lead generation techniques and strategies
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for travel and hospitality and a genuine interest in holiday home rentals
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong command of the English language
• Target driven with high energy levels
• Professional and polite
• Conversational with the ability to build rapport with effective questioning skills to establish customer needs and or concerns.
• Policy driven with the ability to decline client requests in a polite fashion offering solutions to ensure customers remain satisfied
• Willingness to travel and attend in-person industry events such as, but not limited to ( Meetings Africa, Travel Indaba, World Travel Market)
Desired Experience & Qualification
• National Diploma in Travel & Tourism
• Previous sales experience, proven sales track record will be requested
• 2 Years’ experience in travel package sales
• 2 Years’ experience in the travel industry dealing with local and international destinations
• Previous experience conducting research on destinations and industry trends
• Computer literate with the ability to multitask and use multiple systems to process customer service requests
• Access to high-speed Wi-Fi connection required
Hybrid set-up (1/2 days in office 3/4 days work from home)
The successful applicant should have a passion for the travel industry displaying the qualities and values of a highly self-motivated individual, target driven, focused on customer satisfaction with excellent active listening and negotiation skills and the ability to up and cross sell based on customer needs.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.