Sales Development Representative - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
DELIVAST, a South Africa-based Delivery-as-a-Service technology and logistics startup company, powers direct online orders and food delivery for more than 100 restaurants in Cape Town, Knysna, East London, PE, Knysna and Stellenbosch. We are looking for a hardworking, friendly and fast-thinking Sales Development Representative in Cape Town to sign up more restaurants in Cape Town.
Do you want to join us in helping a wide range of merchants across South Africa offer their customers the option to order directly from them via their own websites and mobile apps, for Delivery & Collection, while avoiding paying ridiculous commissions to third party providers and ordering apps?
Want to help advance SMEs such as restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, e-commerce sellers and many more, and change the way they do business?
Then DELIVAST might just be the right place for you!
Delivery is a growing part of our routines. It’s easy, convenient, and there are more and more merchants available. However, not everything is perfect. For example, restaurants and food businesses often have to choose between the steep costs of selling through delivery marketplace apps, and the complexity of setting up and running their own delivery operations.
DELIVAST is here to fix this.
1) Must be currently living in Cape Town and preferably have a car
2) Excellent communicator in English;
3) Access to a functional laptop and internet access on-the-go;
3) Strong people skills;
4) Organization and prioritization skills;
5) Ability to work collaboratively in a team hybrid environment.
6) Must have 1-2 years experience in a similar SDR, sales-related role
We'd love to see:
1) A self-starter who can work herself/himself out of problems and situations when guidance and help are not readily available;
2) A flexible and open-minded person.
What we offer:
1) Flexible working environment PLUS Base Salary and Commission?
2) A culture where you have room to unleash your creativity and give your ideas ????
3) Being part of a growing team in an early-growth startup ????
We are an equal-opportunity employer, committed to promoting inclusion and celebrate diversity. We consider all qualified applicants so come join us and help us build a company where we're all proud to belong.