Sales Executive - East London
• Key Responsibilities:
• Implement route to market strategy, so as to ensure effective trade coverage plan for the area .
• Achievement of sales budgets and growth objectives by monitoring and analyses of sales performance in your region
• Review account performance and implement corrective strategies.
• Implement & evaluate promotional program and measure ROI in conjunction with activations
• To maintain the Company’s existing relationships with clients / key accounts and to further increase the customer base so that they continue to engage with the Company in a sustainable and positive manner
• Identify best promotional mix to drive the best ROI through planned activities and adhoc spend .
• Ensure the execution and implementation of all commercial agreements.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
Potential Health Risk associated with the environment – dusty environment that might trigger allergies or related lung chronic conditions
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG sales
• Excel and PowerPoint literacy
• Strong business development experience in FMCG wholesale & retail market
• Good commercial acumen