SALES EXECUTIVE - Kempton Park
8 days ago
The successful candidates will have demonstrable solid sales experience. This is a key requirement for this position.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You need to be able to show that you can sell and sell well.
You must be able to handle an extremely high-pressure sales environment.
Must be able to think for themselves and adapt well.
• Responsible for self-generate new opportunities
• Calling on sales and marketing executives
• Develop and implement plans and strategies for quickly developing sales territory
• Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel Information
• Articulate the value proposition of the product and service to convert prospects
• Close new business and foster existing customer relationships
• Cold Calling/Prospecting
• Documented ability to penetrate new accounts
- Minimum of 5 - 8 year's related experience,
- Minimum of 3 years Business Development, Account management Exposure
- Must have a Degree in Sales and marketing
- Presence/Presentation Skills
- Ability to present and develop with sales and marketing professionals.
Working hours 7 am -6 pm Monday to Friday
Micromanagement can be expected.
This is a highly pressured work environment
This position requires a background in Property Development / Construction or Commercial Sales environment