Sales Executive - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
29-10-2021 7:46:42 AM
Who is Kazang?
We are a leader in prepaid value-added services (VAS) in southern Africa. We help shop owners, traders, and other entrepreneurs to increase sales and profits, and grow their businesses. All by simply giving shoppers access to prepaid products and services that are needed and used every day.
We are constantly expanding our products and services to provide our customers the best offering possible and recently extended our offering, as part of the Connect Group.
With a footprint in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia. We are part of the Connect Group of companies which provides solutions for businesses to grow and boost their profits.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun, thought partners with a shared ambition in the success of our company. We believe in having fun, we work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
We are short on ego and high on output. We love what we do and what we create. We operate in an Agile environment, and we value having great people on our team who are not only committed but share our core values and vision. And most importantly we are growing!
This job is for you if.
• You consider yourself goal focused and ambitious.
• Driven to meet weekly and monthly performance requirements and chasing sales targets.
• You are proactive, able to initiate action, results orientated with good communication skills.
• You can who can build collaborative relationships with external clients.
What a typical day may look for you:
• Meeting Weekly and monthly Performance requirements and sales targets
• Contract, KSIS and other internal process administration
• Adhere to requirements of the business when placing devices.
• Ensure contracts are submitted timeously and complete, readable, and valid - Monthly Rep contract register.
• Number of actions and high quality of information logged position on the competition table - monthly KSIS action reports.
• Interaction and cooperation with the Sales admin team and the ability to perform work in acceptable timelines.
• Monthly Rep Admin rating report.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• English and at least one other African language
• If you do not have at least 1 – 2 years direct to client sales experience, this is not the job for you.
• Driver’s License and own reliable car is essential.
• Computer literate, Windows, Outlook, and Excel
What we offer when working for us:
• Petrol Allowance
• Company cell phone
• Company laptop
• Medical Aid
Beyond that, what we offer when working with us:
• Casual dress code
• Flexible Hours and remote working, with opportunity to work form our offices.
• Birthday Leave