National Field Force Manager - Johannesburg
McNab’s is a fast growing FMCG company based in Parkwood, Johannesburg. We sell natural energy releasing and energy calming supplements into supermarkets, pharmacies, forecourts and independent stores.
We have an opening for a National Field Force Manager to manage regional reps throughout the country, using the 8 steps to a call process, to achieve their monthly unit and sales target.
This role has a basic salary of R25 – 35 0000 with car, cell phone, petrol allowance and commission with a quarterly incentive structure and on target earnings of R50 000 per month.
We will expect you to be office bound for the first 3 months and then in the trade 80% of the time accompanying Field Managers and understanding independent trade visits.
• Inspire and motivate Field Managers to achieve their monthly unit and sales target.
• Manage the 8 steps to a call process followed by Field Managers.
• Accompany all Field Managers in the trade within on 8 week cycle.
• Undertake and implement gap analysis.
• Hold weekly and monthly sales meetings
• Compile and implement annual sales plan.
• At least 5 years experience in the 8 step to a call process and able to spend time away from home on country trips.
• Inspirational leader – you will be leading an ambitious team that have ambitious goals.
• Computer literate and able to implement a trade marketing & distribution process.
• Proactive self starter with the ability and desire to deliver the end result.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a medium sized business that requires everyone in the team to make a difference to the bottom line and you have experience in this field, please send your cv to us.