Sales Manager - Boksburg
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Manage, set objectives, coach and performance monitor sales team.
• Develop sales plans and strategies, assign accounts and build the sales team to meet profit and ROI targets
• Develop the rental and sales market
• Track performance and report results on a monthly basis
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Achieve monthly revenue, utilisation and GP targets for both hire and new machine sales
• Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Build sustainable and profitable relationships with customers
• Develop a detailed view of the competitor landscape
• Build a strong sales pipeline and a quality customer base
• Develop relationships with other Group Sales Managers and look for opportunities to cross to sell to other divisions
• Develop and maintain a constructive relationship with Workshop and Logistic staff
• Degree or diploma in business or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ sales management experience preferably in the equipment rental industry
• Ability to lead a sales team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Closing deals
• Strategic thinking