Sales Operations Manager - Hartebeespoort
11 days ago
Sovereign, a national supplier of top quality chicken products to the SA market via various brands, is seeking to employ a Sales Operations Manager for its operations in Hartbeespoort.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for this position at the Commercial Division. The job holder is responsible for liaising with key supply chain stakeholders, planning and coordination production and distribution activities, maintaining sales administration and reducing distribution-related costs.
The ideal candidate will be in possession of a Sales, Marketing or a relevant tertiary degree and have 3 to 5 years’ experience within the FMCG Field in a Sales Operations environment. Computer literacy on all Microsoft Office products at an intermediate level is required.
• Liaise with key supply chain stakeholders and plan production and distribution activities
• Maintain the Sales Strategy
• Produce and distribute the Production Plan
• Collate and distribute stock availability
• Adhere to the service level agreements with transport supplier
• Manage Sales and Distribution costs to within budget
• Proactively reduce distribution costs by maximising vehicle utilisation
• Liaise with and maintain communication with key stakeholders, including customers
• Manage sustainable relationships with customers and other stakeholders
• Manage and develop subordinates
• Produce and distribute, as directed
Critical Skills Required:
• Excellent Customer Service orientation
• Building strong relationships at all levels
• Strong leadership, managerial and administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical skills
As Sovereign is an Equal Opportunity Employer, preference will be given to applicants from the designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act.
Only appropriately qualified and experienced individuals should submit a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and a copy ID.
Incomplete applications & applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 21 January 2022
If you have not heard from us after 21 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.