Sales Representative - Kempton Park
more than 14 days ago
Snr Sales Executive – Gauteng
The successful candidates will have demonstrable solid sales experience. This is a key requirement for this position.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You need to be able to show that you can sell and sell well.
You must be able to handle an extremely high-pressure sales environment.
Must be able to think for themselves and adapt well.
This role will require a candidate who is not afraid of hard work and the ability to commit to work hours of 7 am - 6 pm Mon-Fri and the ability to travel when required. Please understand this requirement before applying for the position.
• Responsible for self-generate new opportunities
• Calling on sales and marketing executives
• Develop and implement plans and strategies for quickly developing sales territory
• Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel Information
• Articulate the value proposition of the product and service to convert prospects
• Close new business and foster existing customer relationships
• Cold Calling/Prospecting
• Documented ability to penetrate new accounts
• Minimum of 3- 5 five year's related experience
• Presence/Presentation Skills
• Ability to present and develop with sales and marketing professionals.
• Communication skills: the ability to articulate and communicate compelling business logic
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Mature approach and ability to work.
• Can you present the Pay Slips of your previous position for the past 6 months?
• Bachelors (Preferred)
• Senior Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Preferred)