Sales Representative - Boksburg
more than 14 days ago
JOB PURPOSE & WORKSCOPE:
Truman & Orange Fine Liquor Merchants are looking for an On Trade Representative for the Gauteng region. We are looking for a bright, organized, and charismatic young go-getter, who has a good understanding of the On-Premise Liquor Channel. The ideal individual would have experience in the alcohol industry (spirits preferably) and someone who will enjoy working in a small and nimble, fun but hard-working environment.
The individual would be responsible for the looking after a specific group of trade customers within a defined geographical area. The group of customers are to be visited regularly as the individual endeavors to secure listings of Truman & Orange portfolio within any given outlet. The success of the brands within the relevant channel is largely determined by their availability in on premise outlets and their accessibility to consumers.
JOB HOLDER’S MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build, service and maintain a base of On Premise customers within the East and South of Gauteng region.
• The territory can be subject to change to ensure time in trade is optimized or if a business need/ requirement is identified
• Required to make daily use of Jubilee sales system
• Keep all sales related administration updated
• There will be a degree of product tastings that you would facilitate as well as participation and set up of events
• More details to follow in the interview.
• Completed Matric or equivalent accredited by SAQA.
• Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage
• The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years’ experience within the liquor industry
• Have a clear understanding and working knowledge of the On-Premise liquor channel
• Have a good understanding of the formal On-Premise channel
• Strong negotiation skills & business acumen
• Own reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license
• Based in Gauteng, East/South area
PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• High level of self-management and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Takes initiative and has a can – do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Works hard to contribute to the overall success of the company
• Team player
• Works well under pressure
• Strong management and organization skills
• Deadline driven
• Creative, ideas generator
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Learning agility
• Problem-solving skills