Sales Support Administrator - Midrand
more than 14 days ago
My client, a leader in niche sales of Laboratory Equipment and Consumables, is looking to hire a Sales Support person who will function as the heart of the team.
As the Sales Support Administrator you will operate in a frontline position, welcoming clients, receiving calls, responding to emails, updating databases and tracker sheets, preparing and following up on quotes, ordering lunch and other ad hoc task that benefit the Sales team.
This is a permanent position that offers a long-term growth path into the Sales division.
We are looking for a determined, enthusiastic person who is eager to learn, a strong team player with a positive attitude. Your strong communication skills and love of interacting with others in a professional environment will go a long way.
To qualify you are :
- Easily able to work in Midrand
- An exceptional communicator in Business English
- Have a degree
- Have some experience in a similar role in a technical environment
- Have an interest and the personality to grow into Sales
- You have a strong working proficiency of computers and computer systems
This position is immediately available and preference will be given to candidates who are able to start within the month.