Sales Team Leader - Cape Town
This role would best suit a target-orientated, money-hungry individual who is dedicated to gaining professional expansion in a trusted and well-established company! Apply NOW to join our fast-growing business and earn a competitive salary along with paid commission depending on your team's sales, with additional incentives and rewards! Take advantage of this opportunity and develop your expertise in a lively and fun environment!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing, developing and leading a team of sales agents
• Optimizing sales and conversions
• Delivering success against KPI targets through effective team management
• Establishing a positive learning environment that encourages and develops agents
• Daily coaching, mentoring and objections management
• Overseeing agent compliance in line with best industry practice
• Strategising and implementing sales strategies to increase client pipeline
• HR administration and performance management
• Organising and conducting team meetings
• Data/ lead management
• Matric (essential)
• Marketing/ Sales related qualification (advantageous)
• A min. 2 years' proven sales experience (essential)
• A min. 2 years' proven experience leading a sales team (essential)
• An understanding of lead management and data performance (essential)
• Intermediate Excel skills (essential)
• Experience in strategic sales planning and implementing sales strategies
• Ability to manage agent compliance in line with best industry practices
• Ability to manage agent performance and development
• Ability to deal with conflict and resolve internal staffing issues
• Energy to work accurately in a highly pressured sales environment
• Great incentives
• Professional prosperity
• Competitive commission structure, and salary ranging from R12K to R18K based on team sales
• Permanent employment upon successful completion of probation period
• Pension fund after successful completion of the probation period
• A fun and stimulating work environment with a shared growth mindset!
This position will suit candidates passionate about sales. This is not a Customer Service role and it is essential to understand the core nature of this role is sales.
Please Note: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful for the specific vacancy you applied for. All applications sent to National Debt Advisors will go onto our database and once a suitable vacancy becomes available, we will be in contact with you.