Sap Solution Manager - Mpumalanga
• Liaison and lead discussions between business and technical team to define and analyse Business requirements.
• Solution Design, Documentation and implementation of Solution Manager Tools.
• Ability to advise customers on appropriate solutions to meet their Application Lifecycle Management requirements.
• Ability to support pre-sales activities
• At all times, operating as a Consultant to the client.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Extensive Solution Manager Implementation experience including Solution Manager 7.1 and minimum two Full Life-Cycle implementations & upgrade projects experience is advantageous.
• Application Incident Management (ITSM) & ChaRM implementation experience is preferred.
• Test workbench (Manual and Automation) set up, Test Automation frame work and BPCA experience is considered.
• Integration with 3rd party Test tools & HP QC experience is preferred.
• Experience in Solution Documentation (Blue print& Configuration creation), RBPD and Solution Documentation Assistant (SDA).
• Work soft and other 3rd party Testing tools experience are advantageous.
• Ability to fully implement functionality required for the successful rollout of Solution Manager Processes and functionality as per standard SAP requirements.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with business and IT community.