Scanning Clerk - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
17-09-2021 8:31:41 AM
1. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To Scan all operational and de-brief documentation on the in-house Doc IT system.
Typical work may include but is not limited to:
• Collect all pod’s, de-brief pack and uplifts from de-brief audit clerk daily.
• Prepare documents for scanning.
• Scan all documents per invoice, checking that all pages are scanned and quality clear.
• Mark Docufile box with provided barcode. Punch barcode number into Doc-IT per pod to make identity possible.
• Once scanned place into barcoded box, continue with same box daily until full. Seal and arrange with Docufile to collect.
• Upload scanning daily to Super Group server. Advise IT via e-mail once upload is done.
Knowledge and Understanding
• Minimum Grade 12 Certificate
• An Admin related Tertiary Qualification will be advantageous.
• Experience must have been gained in a dynamic FMCG environment.
• Team player
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
• A Person with initiative
• An enthusiastic and positive approach to work
• The ability to cope under pressure and work overtime when required
• Pro-active and task-orientated
• Must be willing to work shifts
• Innovative and Energetic
• Results Orientated
• No criminal record