Seafreight Exports Controller - Modderfontein
• Matric Certificate is essential and any post-matric industry qualification will be a distinct advantage.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of practical experience in Seafreight operations with a freight forwarder.
• Demonstrated understanding of operational legislation and processes e.g. Incoterms, Bill of Landing, Customs clearing, Duties and VAT, etc.
• A good command of the English language (both written and spoken) is essential for this role.
• Advanced MS Office proficiency (Excel, Outlook and Compu-clearing a distinct advantage).
• Proven ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to build and retain excellent client relationships.
• Meticulous attention to detail.