Senior Administrator - Cape Town
Sanne Group is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
2. Key responsibilities:
– Review and authorise payments that have been requested from the business across all Europe jurisdictions.
– Review and authorise batches/multiple payment runs requested from the business across all Europe jurisdictions.
– Ability to prepare and authorise payments across a wide range of on-line systems.
– At peak time’s assist with the preparation of payments, which will be authorised by an alternative authoriser.
– Liaise with internal business across multiple jurisdictions.
– Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly MI required by management to ensure the efficient running of the Centralised Payment Team
– Ensure that payments are prepared and / or released prior to the cut-off times for the various banks.
– Support and train new members of the team. Assist with providing information for ad-hoc payments projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
– Prioritise urgent payments when required.
– Perform other administrative duties as necessary to support the team and wider business
– Generally act in the best interests of Sanne by supporting team members.
– Work closely with the CPT team in the Jersey and Belgrade offices.
3. Skills / experience required:
– Minimum of 1 years experience in preparing, and releasing of payments.
– Knowledge of SWIFT routing and formatting.
– Experience of working with online banking systems.
– Excellent organisation skills.
– Fluent in English, with ability to read and write with excellent conversation and communication skills.
– Ability to work to the strict internal and system driven deadlines.
– Must be able to work as part of a wider team.
– Knowledge of local regulatory environment an advantage