Senior CISA Audit Manager/ICT Manager - Centurion
more than 14 days ago
31-01-2022 12:54:47 PM
A vacancy exists in the Gauteng office of a national firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors for an experienced Senior CISA Audit Manager / Senior ICT Auditor.
SENIOR CISA AUDIT MANAGER / ICT AUDIT MANAGER / SENIOR ICT CONSULTANT
SA Citizens on or SA Identity Document
Covid Vaccine Certificate
CISA Certificate (Currently up to date)
• This position encompasses business
development and project delivery within the
• It is a hands on position where the
incumbent will be required to prepare
related tenders and proposals, deliver on ICT
projects, manage project resources and
maintain client relationships.
• The incumbent must be current with
industry standards to identify process
improvement needs, service delivery
management, and quality management to
identify areas and opportunities for service
improvement and solutions by analyzing the
current business processes, environment, and
the desired end state.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Relevant degree preferably in information
systems or computer science, postgraduate
degree will be an advantage.
• A minimum of five years operational ICT
audit experience to sophisticated
systems audit techniques, network security,
technology infrastructure, software
development and project management.
• Certification as a Certified Information
Systems Auditor (CISA). Other certifications
such as CISM, CRISC, CGIET will be an
• Knowledge of Control Objectives for
Information and Related Technology,
Accepted Auditing Standards, Standards for
the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.
• Understanding of concepts related to
information systems audit, including security
and control risks such as logical and physical
access security, change management,
information security, business recovery
practices, network technology and cyber
• Strong ability to research and gather
information from both business and ICT
• Good Communication skills (Verbal and
• Good Time Management Skills.
• Must pay attention to detail.
• Team-player; Assertive; Pragmatic;
Independent; work unsupervised.
• Able to meet deadlines and be innovative in
a highly pressurized environment.